Serving good food for over quarter of a century
Just off junction 16 of the M4, Sally Pussey's is a modern pub that specialises in traditional cooking.
Lunch and dinner, daily specials, breakfast and Sunday lunch are all catered for by genuinely friendly and attentive staff who know the meaning of 'good service'.
- Just 1/2 a mile from Junct. 16, M4
- Food served all day 11am - 9.45pm
- Breakfast 9.30am - 11.30am Tuesday to Friday
- Breakfast 10 am to 11.30 am Saturday (not on Sunday)
- Sunday Carvery - served until 8.30pm
- Conference/meeting room
- Spacious garden ideal for al fresco dining
- Outside terrace
- Plentiful, free car parking
Monday - Friday: 9.30am to 10.30pm
Saturday 10 am to 10.30 pm
Sunday: 11.45 midday to 10 pm
FOOD SERVING TIMES
Monday - Friday: 9.30am to 9.45pm
Saturday 10 am tp 9.45 pm
Sunday: 11.45 midday to 8.30pm
Corporate facilities also include two conference/meeting rooms available for hire.